Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tennis Anyone???

Well, I did it. I signed myself up for women's tennis league in Frisco beginning in a few weeks. I am nervous, intimidated, fearful, but I also feel excited and brave. Once upon a time tennis was my thing. My mom taught me how to play when I was about 9 years old. We would go to the high school courts on the weekend. Then I began to practice up against our garage door. Broke a few windows but it sure was fun. I was on the tennis team in junior high and traveled to tournaments on the weekends. Other interests took over during my high school years but I always came back to tennis as my favorite sport. A few months ago, I decided that I needed to rekindle my love to the sport that will hopefully bring me good health and good times throughout the upcoming years. It has been about 4 years since I have even played which brings me to the reason why I am writing this silly post. I need a practice partner. Coby would love to, however, someone needs to watch the girls. So... if anyone (female that is) is interested in playing a few games between now and June 25, leave me a comment. Lots of love, friends!

1 comment:

Life as a Stephens said...

you better post some pics. our own little sally kournikova!