Thursday, June 12, 2008
Cutest Cheeks I Ever Saw!!
Can I just tell you that I LOVE MY GIRLS!!! God hears my praise ALL DAY LONG b/c they are the funniest things ever!!!! Sophia turned 5 months old yesterday. She is rolling over, babbling up a storm ( I truly thought she said "mamamamama"), and giggling (mostly at Ava). She is eating rice cereal, green peas and squash. I just want to squeeze this little butterball all day!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
WOW, I don't think I would get anything done. I could eat her up, she is so darn cute!!
you are right, those cheeks (and thighs) are the squeezing kind!!! so precious!
Happy 5 month birthday!! I love that hat on her, it looks enormous!
She is very squeezable!
No joke! Adorable!!!
Too Cute!! I can't believe she is already 5 months!!
Sophia, you are so beautiful!!! we love you.
pop and tootsie
Sleep very nice
Post a Comment