
Monday, June 9, 2008
Happy Birthday Ava!!!
I have to admit that the two birthdays Ava has had so far have left me quite emotional!! My baby girl has brought joy into our lives the very moment that she breathed her first breathe and cried her first cry. I will never forget the feeling I had when I first saw Miss Ava Claire or the promise I made to God to raise her in His ways or the vulnerability that I felt at having loved something so much. Two years later I feel it even more. Our little precious 8lb. 8 oz 21inch newborn has turned into a 27 pound blonde haired blue eyed little girl filled with laughter, personality, and joy. Ava laughs at everything, sings all day long, and is so confident and happy. She loves her family and her friends and worms and ladybugs and ducks and Dora and m&ms and cows and Daisy the Dog and Clyde the Dog and I could go on and on. Ava sees the best in people and has brought out the best in us. She has filled our home with so much life!!! She asks to go to "chuch" every day and can sing two whole stanzas of Amazing Grace. She can also be a spitfire as well and I won't go there, but we love every part of her. She has made Coby and I want to be better people, stronger in our faith and more reliant upon our God because we want that so much for her. We love you, precious one!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Happy 2nd Birthday Ava!! Kaelyn & Shae want to get together to play soon!
Happy Birthday Ava! Greg and I have been laughing for 2 days about "Ring the Rosy! Ring the Rosy!" I just about cried hearing her sing Amazing Grace with her sweet little voice. Such a sweetheart!
Sally, that was the absolute sweetest tribute to the most precious child! It made me cry and we wish little miss Ava a happy happy birthday!
So sweet! Happy Birthday Ava!
Happy Birthday! We hope you had so much fun a Chuck E Cheese's last night and can't wait to see you AGAIN this weekend!!!
We love you!
Uncle Josh, Aunt JuJu, and Emmy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AVA!!!
Sally, she is so beautiful...what a precious little girl! I still think about the time I volunteered in her class for Sunday school and how incredibly sweet she was. You are doing an amazing job with your girls!!
Happy Bday Ava! I'll never forget Ava and Bailey being born one day apart. :)
Happy Birthday precious girl! What a little blessing you are!
Happy Birthday to one of Cooper's favorite girls! You're so special, Ava!
Post a Comment