-his adventurous spirit
-the way he gets me to have an adventurous spirit! :0
-his love for fly fishing
-that he is a family man
-that there is no place he'd rather be than with Ava and me
-his calm, gentle spirit in all situations
-how he always sees the best in people
-he likes to organize things, even my things which I am a-ok with!!
-his spontaneity
-his generosity
-his cheerful disposition
-his love for the Lord
I love this man! I am so thankful that God gave him to me. Coby, may this year be the best yet filled with adventures and sweet times! I love you!!!

2 comments:
Coby, you are blessed to have a woman like Sally to love you. We love you,too.
Dad and Mom
Congrats on another year! I wouldn't argue with anything Sally said...you are a great husband and dad. Wishing you many blessings this year!
Post a Comment