Monday, September 17, 2007
Healing
I saw a man and his father get baptized yesterday. They both seemed to have some kind of disability. Maybe they couldn't walk. I don't know their stories, but it appeared they had one. When the pastor asked if the younger man if he had trusted in Jesus Christ as his personal Savior, the man replied, "Eternally". This man may not have physical healing down here on earth, but he found the One who could heal his soul. Jesus still heals my soul too. He still is IT for me. I need reminding sometimes. But after all these years, He is still the one I go to daily to refresh my soul and to bring me joy. It never gets old or boring. "And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2Cor. 12:9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Sally!!! Thanks for your comment!! It is go to hear from you and I LOVE seeing all the cute pics of you beautiful family! P.S. congrats on expecting another beautiful girl!! I bet you are tickled pink...literally:) Our house is in Plano, not to far from the school...can't beat the commute!
amen, amen. that is a wonderful reminder. nothing compares.
-holly
p.s. let's get together......really!
Well said! I appreciate you sharing.
Post a Comment