Cousin Emmy is reading her new fly fishing book
Friday, September 7, 2007
The Sacred Dove Hunting Weekend
Every Labor Day, we travel down south to Stephenville, TX (Coby's hometown) for the sacred dove hunting weekend. It is a protected weekend meaning that we dare not schedule anything else during that time. :) Of course, I love it and look forward to the visit every year. My husband, who considers himself a hunter, gets his once a year hunting adventure out of his system. Until the next year... I joke about it, but the weekend is sacred to me in a way too. I feel like it is always the introduction into fall. And I love seeing my husband in all his manliness... killing innocent birds. We do eat them if that makes it any better. And I really am attracted to Coby's wild at heartness. Is that a word? Anyway, I am late with the pics but here you go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I can relate to those sacred weekends. Robbie is a big hunter and our anniversary is Sept. 1st!!! He must really love me. Such cute pictures!
We had fun with you all this Labor Day weekend!
Adorable pictures! Did Ava eat any dove???
what a fun weekend! I love that you all have little girls together!!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Shane had a blast and talked about the cute girls in there pink camo!
Post a Comment