Monday, August 27, 2007

The Purse

This past weekend several people came up to me and congratulated us on having another girl. I thanked them and proceeded to say that Coby and I were very grateful that we were going to have 2 girls, but that our girls were going to be simple, low maintenance, outdoorsy types, not afraid of adventure. We are very excited at the opportunity to get to raise and mold our little ones. I prided myself in that our girls are going to be feminine, just not frilly. Then the Lord had the last laugh. Ava found a purse. She has not put it down since. Wherever she goes, the purse goes too!



6 comments:

Allen Family said...

I love that little girly girl!!!

Debra said...

I noticed that she is getting in the purse - smart girl. She knows what it's all about!

Ashley said...

I love it! Ava is such a cutie!

The Henrie Family said...

Has daddy given her the credit card yet? She's a cutie pie!

Shanna said...

oh, she is so cute. We have similar loves for purses at our house. :) I love those girly girls!!

Rob and Jen said...

Some things just come naturally. Why fight them? :) Wait until she discovers your high heels. Most of mine mysteriously wind up under Landry's bed. I wonder....