Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Ava's Little Sister
Ava found out today that she is going to have a little sister! Coby and I are overjoyed at having another girl. We feel extremely blessed! All of her measurements came out perfect. I think her profile already resembles her big sister's sonogram profile. We're going to have tea parties, go shopping, bake cupcakes.... Coby is going to take his little girls fishing, hiking, and camping. Notice that I did NOT say hunting! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
So sweet! We are so happy for you and can't wait for the invite to a tea party :)
Well, the Henrie girls look forward to having another Allen girlfriend! I am SO HAPPY for you all!
Yeppie! How wonderful! Another precious baby girl! Congratulations! :)
Congratulations on another precious little girl! Ava is going to love having a playmate!
Oh, I've been checking your blog lots today to find out the results!Another girl, how fun! We're gonna have lots of shopping and tea parties between all of us with girls!!
Congratulations! How exciting...Ava will love having a sister!
Hey girl! I have been keeping up with your family through your blog! Congrats on Ava's little sister....what a blessing! You have such a beautiful family. Praying for a healthy pregnancy. And yes, after things settle down next year (I understand it might be a while!) I will take you up on tennis...that gives me a while to practice! :) Love reading about your family!
Love,
Hollie
SOOO excited for you and especially for Ava to have a sister---such a great relationship! Love you.
SOOO excited for you and especially for Ava to have a sister---such a great relationship! Love you.
How exciting, two girls!! Congratulations :)
Congrats y'all! 2 girls is SO fun!
Post a Comment