The oven/stove top and microwave will not arrive until next Thursdaay. So that I guess that means that we will just have to order dinner out every night on State Farm's dime since I do not have appliances to cook with. What a bummer! (J/K, THIS IS ME DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!)
I went to the back doctor today b/c of chronic back pain for 2 years. The good news is that there is nothing majorly damaged. The bad news is that I have to get an MRI ( and I have extreme claustrophobia), and will have to do physical therapy 3 times a week for 4 weeks. What??? on top of that I have a dentist appt. tomorrow where he is going to tell me that I need another root canal and will need to come in next week to do that. Did I mention that Coby's work schedule has him gone from about 7:00am until 7:00pm every day and he is leaving in less than 2 weeks for Sudan. Oh, and our house is still in havoc, albeit mild now, from all of the fire stuff. And I am out of contacts and have rescheduled my eye exam 4 times now. Help!!!
My mom is always getting on to me for not taking better care of myself. But honestly, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF MYSELF. Or I guess I should say that I don't have the guts to take 3 little girls with me on all of these adventures.
Well, here I am complaining.... But my sweet husband reminded me that we will make it work and there are options to getting all of this done. So, I know it will work out and we will take it one day at a time. And just for the record, I am slightly overwhelmed!!! BUT, I know that my God will meet all of my needs as his word says. So I will lay it down and pray for HIM to quiet me with his love and I will stop complaining now.
Thank you and Good bye!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment