Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Going Private

Hello all.... For a while now I have contemplated going private on my blog. After conversing with my sister-in-law, we both decided that it was the best thing for our families. Please email me or post a comment with your name and email address if you want to be invited to read our private blog. I will be sending an invite to everyone whom I have an email address for, which is not many people b/c my sweet, precious husband cleaned or organized or something to our computer and has put my email addresses in a place where I cannot find them. When I think about it, I will find out where... :0 But I would love to invite everyone I know. I just don't have all of the email addresses. I just want to protect my girlies and my family and believe this is the best thing to do right now. My email address is cobyandsally@tx.rr.com. Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Blogger needs to come up with a way to have private blogs show up on feed readers, even if it's just the title of the post. Otherwise I don't know when you've posted. I think you have my email, but just in case I'll email you.

Ashley said...

We're here! ashley.l.arrington@gmail.com (ashley dot letter l dot arrington)

The Drama Mama said...

I would love to be included! (cheers2Him {at} verizon {dot} net)

Mom N' Dad said...

Of course we want to be invited :) Here is my email address:
brandyc1222@yahoo.com.

Mathis Family said...

We love to check out your place and keep up with the girls' growth! Our email is jandsmathis@hotmail.com

Mommy of Multiples said...

I'd love an invite!
mommyofmultiples@yahoo.com

halie said...

Hey Sally! I love keeping up with you guys!
halie2001@hotmail.com