Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A New Look and and Our Latest Happenings

I won a contest (which never happens) and Hollie Anderson designed my blog for me. Thank you, Hollie!!! Her button is at the bottom of my blog.
A few new pictures...
Sophia is not so sure about this ride that her sister is taking her on...
Ava at the Plano Balloon Festival
Ava and Daddy
Sophia is enjoying her paciThe Cobbs and Amersons

4 comments:

Allen Family said...

Love the new look! Great job! And what fun at the balloon festival! I bet the girls had a blast!

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

Your girls look so wonderful! I can't believe how big they are getting.

And I especially love the new "Joyful Journey" name. So appropriate!

Jen said...

Sally - I never heard from you - did you get the trendy mommy email? You won the Julian & Co. birth necklace :) shoot me an email if you didn't get it and I'll get you the info!

Chad & Amy said...

Love the new site!
It is fun to look at everyone's Baloon Festival pictures. Wish we could be there...but then again, we don't have 2 kids, so we probably would be banned:) Just kidding...it is fun to see everyone with their kids though!

You have such beautiful girls. Keep the pictures coming!