I haven't felt much like blogging lately. But I thought I would post the latest happenings at our household. Right now my sweet husband is off to Blockbuster and then to Pei Wei to pick up some crab wontons and dinners for us. Ava is sleeping and I am just basically sitting still, maybe out of exhaustion, maybe b/c I'm scared if I move I might go into labor! We have to wait until Saturday at the earliest to have this little girl. My mom is having surgery tomorrow and she informed me that I was NOT to go to the hospital without her on the way. So that means we have to wait until at least Saturday.
We had an amazing Christmas despite the fact that the lights didn't get put on the house, nor did the fall wreath make its way off of my door for a Christmas wreath to replace it. I even think my fall doormat is still there as well. But wonderful memories were made with friends, family and our little family of 3. Ava had a blast and was a delight. I don't even have pictures of the season b/c I just wasn't motivated this year. But trust me , it was the best.
Dr. Wells told me today that we are not in a hurry and will let this baby come when she is ready, unless we think she is getting too big. Which is very possible. Right now, she is sitting at around 8 lbs. We are going to reevaluate next Thursday. But to be honest, I don't think I will make it that long. BUt I didn't think so with Ava either and she was near 41 weeks when we finally induced. I am having sporadic contractions. They are mild, but they will stop me in my tracks to stand still for a moment and let them pass. I don't remember that happening with Ava.
I worry a bit about how Ava will react, etc. But I know that we all have done it before and she will adjust. Coby and I are excited to meet our little girl and for Ava to meet her as well. It is a sweet time for our family!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have been checking your blog daily for any new updates! I was wondering when that little angel was going to come into this world! We are praying you can hold off until Sat. so family can be there, and also praying for a safe and healthy delivery!
I know the last thing you are thinking about is blogging, but keep us updated when you can! Prayers & Hugs!
Post a Comment