I have to say that the 2nd delivery was much easier than the first and Coby and I are both much calmer parents up to this point than we were with Ava. When we came home with Ava, I wouldn't even let him drive on the Tollway.
I'm amazed at how God opens up your heart and gives you so much love for another child. To be honest, I was worried that I could love the same. But God is good and has filled our hearts to their capacity with love for little Sophia. We are excited and ready to take on this new adventure.

16 comments:
Congratulations again! SO fun to see the photos of little Sophia. Here's hoping my delivery is as easy as yours! :) What a blessing your new little famiy of 4
is!!
-Jenna Dunham
She so adorable. Congratulations guys!
She is beautiful! What a blessing! Praying for your precious family of 4!!!!
I am so happy for you all! I've been checking your blog alot over the weekend waiting for the announcement! Sophia is GORGEOUS as we all new she would be! Can't wait to meet her in person.
Congrats! We can't wait to meet her!
So adorable...I am so glad to get to see pictures and I absolutely love the name! Congratulations!
Another beautiful baby girl!!! Caroline enjoyed meeting her new friend.... Cooper still only has eyes for Ava:)
Congratulations! Sophia is just precious! Kaelyn & Shae can't wait to meet her! We are praying for you all. The Arrington's
Congrats guys! We can't wait to meet baby Sophia. She is beautiful.
Coby and Sally. . . She is beautiful!! Congrats! We can't wait to meet her and we will be praying for you guys.
Welcome to the world, Sophia! Uncle Josh, Aunt JuJu, and Emmy all loved getting to meet you on Friday! We can't wait to come up to see you again!
You have a beautiful family! Welcome to the world Miss Sophia!!! Cara and Ella look forward to many play dates together. :)
Wow! She's so beautiful! Congratulations on another precious little girl. Coby sure is lucky to have all those girls around. :) Praying for your family as you adjust to being a family of four. Lot's of fun ahead!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby - and so, so lucky to have the 2 of you as parents. It won't take her long to realize that she hit the jackpot. :-)
Kale, Erin and Finn
Congratulations! What a blessing! We can't wait to meet Sophia.
Congrats y'all! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment