Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Walking the Line
After much deliberation, Ava began walking last week. And I mean walking around the house all day long by herself. Of course, her overprotective mother is having a difficult time not walking around with her making sure that she does not hit anything dangerous. This is wearing me out!!! But, oh, it is so much fun! As you can see, she is having quite a blast!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Savor those first few wobbly days! They start running quicker than you think! Thanks so much for opening up your home for the play group last week...Ashley and I had a lot of fun!
I love the beginner "arms up in the air" walk. We used to hang purses and things on Kaelin's arms when she was learning to walk.
Perhaps I shouldn't have said that out loud.
Way to go Ava!!! Love you!
Aunt JuJu
Post a Comment