Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Missin' My Girl...
Well, if you want to know where Ava is, check out this blog...www.newallenaddition.blogspot.com and you will see that she is having a good time. Coby and I went to Stephenville last weekend and left the girl with her Tootsie and Pop. Did her mommy cry when she left her? Well, that would be an understatement. The church called and asked if I could work this week. Instead of putting Ava in the nursery all week from 9:00 - 2:00, I decided it would be easiest to leave her in Stephenville and then meet Tootsie in Ft. Worth on Wednesday. I am glad that we did this because a) Ava needs to be a little independent of me b) I need to be a little independent of her c) It is her daddy's and my anniversary this week and we need to celebrate and d) I got to clean my carpets w/o a toddler following the carpet cleaner around or trying to lick the wet floors. Not to mention that I took a nap, went to a movie with my husband, and got my hair highlighted. However, the freedom does not replace the joy that she brings to our home. I miss the way she waves at me whenever I say, "hi", her babbling, the way she plays hide and seek behind my back, her kisses (still haven't gotten her to keep her mouth closed yet), her laughter, her independence, and the way she awaits anxiously for us to get her out of bed when she awakes. Tomorrow I will pick her up and love on her all day. Thanks to Tootsie and Pop for taking care of her. I know they all have had a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We praise our Heavenly Father for Ava and her parents who love her! She is a happy little girl!!!!
Tootsie
Post a Comment