You bring us so much joy! Your dad and I just laugh all the time at you because you are so funny. Today you tried to give me an open mouth kiss and then you licked me. We'll have to work on that. Lips are closed when you kiss. :) You are eating everything. So far I have pulled roly polies, metal, wood, grass, strings, flies and hair from your mouth. But for some strange reason I have to nearly pry your mouth open to get you to eat real food. Go figure!! Friday, you had tubes put in your ears. I am hoping you feel better. It appears that you definitely can hear better as you are babbling all day long. You can say daddy, dog, and uh oh. You love other babies. You just giggle and giggle when we are with friends. But nothing can get a good hardy laugh out of you like Elmo! I know, I know... you shouldn't watch tv yet. However, sometimes Elmo helps your mom get more food down you at lunch time. Many bumps and bruises have found their place on your head as you seek more independence in standing and cruising. You are definitely a risk taker! The many head injuries have not made you batter an eye. Fearlessly, you keep trying harder and harder to walk. Pretty soon, the house will be yours to explore!! Peek-a-boo and chase are your favorite games and you cry in the morning when your dad goes to work. You are a daddy's girl and it delights your mama. Ava, you are blessing to us!! We love you!!
Mommy and Daddy

3 comments:
Aunt JuJu says, "Happy 11 month birthday Ava!!! I can't wait to see you so soon when your cousin, Emmy arrives!"
Uncle Josh says, "In 2 more months I'm going to buy you your first shotgun for you to hunt with us in September! You're such a big girl!"
Such a sweetie!!! Keep up the good work Mom and Dad!
Happy 11 months, Ava! You're such a sweet and joyful girl:)
Post a Comment