Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Emmy Elizabeth

Coby, Ava and I spent the weekend in Stephenville awaiting the arrival of Emmy Elizabeth. She arrived Monday, May 14 at 4:12 pm weighing in at 8 pounds and 5 ounces. She is 20 3/4 inches long. Emmy is the beautiful daughter of Josh and Julie Allen. We would like to note that Ava holds the record for weight still. While Emmy was a big baby, Ava weighed in at a hefty 8 pounds and 8 ounces. :) Congratulations to Josh and Julie!!!

Julie holding her precious baby, Emmy.

3 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

I'm glad everyone was there to share the joy of the arrival of Emmy! I'm glad we finally got to meet Miss Ava. She's adorable!

Allen Family said...

I don't mind Miss Ava holding that record...in fact, I'd be willing to keep the record for the smallest Allen baby. I'm going to try to get the next one even smaller ;)

Thanks for making the trip down for Emmy's arrival. It was really special for us to have all of our family there. Can't wait to see you guys again soon and watch Ava interact with Emmy!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Lauren misses Ava!!!