Congratulations! We are SOOOO excited for you! Yeah, you will be in the 2 under 2 club like us!
Wow... Congratulations!
Oh my goodness...congrats!!!
We are so excited for you, Coby, and Ava! So many little ones running around our family will be so much fun!!!
Congrats! Seems like everybody is on "round two" these days. I'm sure Ava will love being a big sis!
Congratulations! Chris told me but I haven't seen you two since. I hope the morning sickness passes quickly!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations! We are SOOOO excited for you! Yeah, you will be in the 2 under 2 club like us!
Wow... Congratulations!
Oh my goodness...congrats!!!
We are so excited for you, Coby, and Ava! So many little ones running around our family will be so much fun!!!
Congrats! Seems like everybody is on "round two" these days. I'm sure Ava will love being a big sis!
Congratulations! Chris told me but I haven't seen you two since. I hope the morning sickness passes quickly!
Post a Comment