Sunday, January 14, 2007

Malachi 3:10

One of my favorite verses says, "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse that there may be food in my house. 'Test me in this,' says the Lord Almighty, 'and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and bless you so much that you will not have room enough for it." Malachi 3:10. For so long I thought those blessings were financial. I want to recognize God's blessings over our finances. We have never gone without a need. He has met those financial needs in some of the most unusual ways. But the longer I meditate on this verse I realize that true blessings are not necessarily monetary. True blessings are a happy marriage; being loved by my husband; a healthy, happy baby; parents and in-laws, brothers and sisters who are beyond what I deserve; good relationships with friends; a church that is home where I am taught the Word of God. I am so thankful today! :)

Another reason I am thankful... Ava just drank 5 oz. of FORMULA from a BOTTLE!!! Miracles do happen. :0

No comments: