I am not going to add EVERYTHING that has happened between then and now, but will add some of the big milestones. June 9, 2006 Ava Claire was born weighing in at a hefty 8 lbs. and 8 oz. She was 20 3/4 inches long. Even now, she is in the 75% in length. She is in the 40% in weight. This poem sums up how Coby and I felt about our little girl on that very special day.
This Is the Miracle
Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love

2 comments:
I love all the pics!!! Ava is a huge blessing in all of our lives!!
I'm hooked...I love your blog! Ava sure is a beautiful baby and I look forward to seeing and reading more!
Post a Comment