Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Allen Family

Welcome to our blog. We had every intention to begin a blog documenting our little Ava's life from the moment she was born. We had everything in place even before her birth. Neither of us felt compelled to dive into this whole "blogging" thing after Ava arrived into this world. We were too busy changing diapers, feeding her every 2 to 3 hours, changing diapers again, changing clothes, bathing Ava, reading to her,playing with her, and changing more diapers. With great pressure from our sister-in-law, Julie, we are now beginning our blog. I guess a little late is better than never. :) Julie wants to add our blog to her blog's sight so this is for her and for all of the grandparents that have had to make the adjustment of not seeing Ava every day. We hope that we can stay committed to this website and let you into our lives a little bit more. 2006 was a wonderful year for our family. We have blessed exceedingly, abundantly above all that we could've asked for or thought (Eph. 3:20). I might try to backtrack a little bit and then get you up to score with where we are now. Of course, I have to wait on my husband to bring the pictures back to the computer so I can download them. He is constantly reorganizing everything, even the pictures on the computer!!! So here you go Julie, add us to your blog. Nothing much is here yet, but will be soon! :)

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

Yippee! A blog for Ava! I can't wait to get all your updates and for people who visit my blog to be able to see my precious niece! Love you all!

Aunt JuJu

Tootsie said...

Sally, your blog is great!!!! I love the pictures and captions are even better. Love you all. Jenny