Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ft. Worth Zoo

Coby and I took the girls to the Ft. Worth Zoo today. The weather was perfect! We had such an enjoyable day! Ava was completely fascinated by all of the zoo animals. She would tell little kids her age, "Look! It's a rhino!!!" When she was scared of an animal she would say, "Bye bye lion!" Meaning, take me away from here. Ava loved the flamingos! Maybe because they matched her shirt. Sophia behaved so well considering that it was pretty hot and she is not used to it. She did want to be held so that she could people watch. We were so proud of them! Once we got into the car, however, they both let loose. I think they were having a contest to see who could scream the loudest!



















3 comments:

Allen Family said...

What fun! We sure wished we could have joined you today :( Next time for sure!!!

The Henrie Family said...

Great pictures of your family outing!

coneandmo said...

Too cute! Bye, bye Lion... I love it!
Looks like you all are having fun. :)
Michele