Family Picture
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Easter '08
Coby, Ava, Sophia and I headed to Stephenville this year for Easter. We had a wonderful time with family. Coby's dad's side of the family had their annual family reunion. We enjoyed getting to see family members and meeting new ones. Ava got to participate in her first Easter egg hunt. She had such a good time. Tootsie helped her find the "Golden Egg" at the hunt and she won a special Easter basket. A little boy was coming for it, but Tootsie scooped the golden egg right up so Ava could have it. :) Ava also met the Easter bunny for the first time. After pictures, we took her out of his arms, but she climbed right back up and sat in his lap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love the bed head! So cute! We need to make another trip up to see you girls soon. I'll call you next week!
I think you should keep the bed head look - too cute! You have 2 beautiful girls - maybe one of my boys will be blessed enough to snatch one of them up one day (about 30 years from now, of course, Coby!).
Beautiful family.
could your children be any cuter?? :)
I love that Ava was feeding Sophia... well, not really, but we have a lot of this going on at our house too... isn't it fun!!??
Post a Comment