Monday, November 26, 2007

Prayers for Liz

I have a friend, Liz, who is in the hospital again. You can go to her blog and check it out. It is under the Dixon Family. Liz is the mother of 5 children. The young mother of 5 children. Anyway, you can read all about her story, but she has been in the hospital off and on since August. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be in the hospital with 5 kids at home. I also can't imagine what it is like to be in and out of the hospital for 4 months. The beautiful thing about Liz is her positive, grateful attitude. It has made such an impact on me. I get negative when I stump my toe!! Yet, she continues to praise God and give Him thanks despite all of the trials. Please pray for her to heal and to get out of the hospital very, very soon.

3 comments:

Owner said...

Can we be a part of the cool club? :) trogandmendi.blogspot.com

We would love to be added and can we add you?

Love you guys, and Mr. Allen I have some Good News about the Foundation idea. Lets chat...

Trog

The Drama Mama said...

Hey Sally! I changed the address to my blog and I didn't have an email address to send you the new one. It is now andersonarmy.blogspot.com. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Love, Hollie

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sally! I was filled with joy and tears when I dropped by your blog and saw this post. You are oh so ever sweet. You have such a caring heart and always thinking of others. I truly appreciate all your prayers, encouragment and kind words. I'm so happy to be home now and hope I can stay here for a long time. There's no way my family could have made it through the last months, much less years without people like you and your hubby, who lift us in prayer and share with others our needs. THANK YOU!! Hugs, Liz :)