Coby, Ava and I made the short trip down to Presby Plano this morning for a sonogram. It was so nice having Coby home for a little while this morning and very nice to have him entertain Ava during the long appt. We got to see our precious little girl! How exciting it all was. She is measuring at 5 lbs. and 4 oz. and everything is healthy as could be. What a blessing!!! The sonographer (I may have made up this word, not sure what they are called) could not get a good profile shot, but I could tell that she has the same cute chin as Ava Claire with round cheeks. I can't wait to meet her. We now start the weekly appt. thing which is good since we will be traveling to Mt. Pleasant and Stephenville over the holidays. 2 hours is the max that he will let me travel.
I was prepared to confirm her name with friends and family today. However, my friend Wendi and her boyfriend came over for dinner last night and threw a name out there that Coby and I really liked. So now, we are just confused again!!! We'll get back with you on it!!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah...that is great news! I am glad you still get to travel and the baby sounds like she is doing great!
yeah! can't wait to hear the name!!! :)
Awww, so sweet! Another precious little baby girl. Glad everything is going well for both you and your new baby. Good luck with the name. I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment