Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall is Finally Here!

Ava is doing so many new things right now that it would be impossible to post it all. I think the main thing that Coby and I are amazed at is her communication. We can tell her to go get the cup in the living room and bring it to mommy and she does just that! She has also learned to pick up her toys, brush her hair and teeth, blow her nose (this was learn by watching), throw balls, and vaccuum the living room (with her play vaccuum of course!). She knows the sounds that many animals make and she can point to the animals in a book. Some favorite words: no, dadda, mama, more, no, ears, nose, eyes, baby, diaper, night night, bottle, hot, ow (ouch), melmo (elmo). Ava loves her independence. She plays well with others and will sit down and play by herself. She likes to do things her own way and occasionally this poses a problem of authority. I have to remind her that I am her mommy! :) We laugh and laugh at her cute disposition and the funny things she is always doing like meowing when she wakes up in the morning. What a joy and blessing she is to Coby and I! Here are some pictures of what we have been doing lately.

Enjoying an outing at the Big Orange Pumpkin Patch and Animal Farm in Celina, TX
This hayride sure is fun!
Not wanting to sit still for a picture in the pretty pumpkin patch
Loves animals in the books, not so much face to face
The big scary cow
Still clutching to daddy
getting used to it
Ava likes the Sheep and was constantly saying, "Baaa, baaaa"

Ava is enjoying a cupcake!

Swinging at the park in Frisco
Enjoying the weekend with Daddy
Ecstatic at Ella's Birthday Bash at Gymboree




No comments: