Monday, February 26, 2007

Trip to Mt. Pleasant

Ava is crawling toward Pudge, the dog. She is both fascinated and afraid of dogs. Isn't she cute in her mini skirt?

Mamie and Ava got lots of playtime together.

Daddy and his girl!

Uncle Bob and Ava


We had a wonderful time in Mt. Pleasant this past weekend. We ate good food and had a good time with Mamie and Poppy. The great thing about it was that Uncle Bob got to come over for some ribs and brisket. I don't get to see my Uncle Bob that much but he is a very, very special man to me. I also enjoyed going to church on Sunday. First Baptist Church of Mt. Pleasant was where I was baptized and married. Mom took me to church every since I could go. It has a special place in my heart. Enjoy our photos!

1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

Looks like Ava had a blast! And, Yes...I love the mini-skirt!:)