Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today...

I am thankful for:
Cora sleeping at least 8 hours through the night. Hip hip hooray!!
Ava and Sophia sleeping in the same room together.
Ava and Sophia's conversations late at night when they should be sleeping. THey crack me up!!
My girls singing loudly to "daddy's music" in the car on the way to CLC. (old blue grass gospel)
Cora's new smiles
Mamie coming to stay with me so I can shop
A glycolic peel that I had done yesterday at the Cooper Clinic thanks to Tootsie and Pop.
Coffee with sweet friends last Monday night.
A husband who will put all 3 girls down to bed by himself so I can go have that coffee.
Fall
Sophia's cute words, "I pooped, mom, I pooped!" She repeats everything.
that Ava thinks Cora is her baby!
new shoes
CLC so I can get some things done around here.
www.e-mealz. com this website has made my crazy life significantly simpler.
a nice run yesterday morning and hopefully another one tonight
a husband who teaches his girls to pray

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, Bless his holy name!" Ps. 103:1

No comments: