Saturday, August 22, 2009
Cora Elisabeth Allen
Cora was born Friday, August 21 at 2:51 pm weighing in at 8 lbs. and 4 oz. Both of our doctors released us just 24 hours after she was born. So Coby, Cora and I are all chilling at home tonight. Ava and Sophia are enjoying their time at Mamie and Poppy's house. I will write tomorrow about our delivery experience. But for now here are some sweet pictures of our newest addition. We are so thankful to God!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She is just precious!!! We can't wait to see her. Congratulations.
So sweet!!! Welcome to life with 3 sweet girlies! We are loving it! (Although we do have lots of drama.)
Blessings!!
Charity
I mean, seriously...you guys make some gorgeous babies! She is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet her! I hope you are all doing well...please email me if I can do anything - holliea {at} ymail {dot} com. And if you send me some updated picture of the girls I will redo your blog as promised! Love ya, girl!
What a precious, new blessing! Another beautiful Allen girl. :) Congratulations again!!
Congrats! She is so sweet! Can't wait to see her again!
She's beautiful!
24hours WOW! Glad things went well.
Don't forget to keep updating the pictures :)
Post a Comment