Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Festival 2008

Our little ballerinas had an absolute blast at the Prestonwood Fall Festival this year. Coby and I enjoyed this year more than any other since Ava was so excited and aware of all of the fun she was having. That girl loves her chocolate too!! I am so glad that we have somewhere fun and safe to go too where we get to hang out with friends as well. It was a good night!
Sophia enjoyed fishing for Bible verses in the pool!

Daddy and his ballerinas - I think Daddy had the most fun of all!
Ava loved dancing around in her tutu.

This precious thing just looked like she belonged in a tutu.

At the end of a long, fun filled night, Sophia quietly fell asleep!



3 comments:

coneandmo said...

YAY! I'm glad to be back reading again. :)

Ashley said...

Too cute! Looks like the girls had a blast!

Olson Family said...

cute little girls:)