Thursday, February 7, 2008
My Two Girls
Boy, has it been fun! Having two sweet girls in the home has brought Coby and I so much joy! We are not, however, fond of the sleep deprived nights even though last night Sophia slept from 9:00 until 3:00 and then until 8:00. Not all nights have been that easy. We have had night where they both were up at the same time crying...not fun!! But we feel good today and are very thankful. Sophia will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe how fast time flies. Here are a few pictures of the sisters. My dad came to visit us as well. WE so enjoyed seeing him!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ava and Sophia are such sweet sisters. I love the pictures of them together. :) I know the nights (and days) can be tough right now. Just know that it will get better. Your girls are so lucky to have such an awesome mommy and daddy. Ya'll are in my prayers! Here's to sleep, and strength when there's not enough sleep.
Congratulations on your beautiful family!!
Sweet girls! We have got to come up and see you all really soon :)
Such sweet pictures! I think Ava has that big sister role down! Your family is precious!
They are so sweet, Sally...Let's get together soon so I can see little Sophie again in person!!!
They look so adorable together! We got the birth announcement of little Sophia and she is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys soon...
Post a Comment