Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Going Ons Around Here

I am a bad blogger.  I know this.  I have 3 little ones and would rather spend my time with them than blogging.  BUT, someday, I would like to be  able to look back at my blog and reminisce.  I do not want to forget these FUN times.  Or BUSY times. Or LAUGHTER FILLED times.  Because who would want to forget?  As Ava nears the age of 5, I am very aware that these times are FLYING by.  I am not ready for them too!  Some are wanting their kiddos to go off to school for more free time I guess.  Not me.  There is no one else I would love to spend my days with than these three precious girls.  Knowing where I was 10 years ago, I know to be very THANKFUL for what I have.  God's GRACE!!! 

Ava is enjoying a good 'ole snowball fight w/Sophia and Coby.

They loved having their daddy home for a few days during our winter weather storm.

Sophia is preparing to attack!

Sisters!  They love each other!

I am not quite ready for Cora to be this big.  But she is and I can't do anything about it.  She will always be my baby!!  And my monkey!!

The girls are learning about the solar system w/playdough.  Sometimes we get creative.  And Sophia would not dare learn about the solar system w/o her pearls.  ( We realize that some of our planets are out of proportion.  It is weird to me to only make 8 planets.  I taught a 9 planet solar system for 10 years, but the scientists have since changed the status of Pluto, which is no longer considered a planet.)  But to me it will always be a My Very Excellent Mother Just Sent Us Nine Pizzas kindof a solar system! 


2 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

LOVE this! You makes some gorgeous babes, girl! ((HUGS))

The Cobbs said...

Love the planets and love the pearls! I want to be a better blogger, too:) You're inspiring me!