Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Anniversary

Well, I thought I would post an anniversary picture.  My sweet mother came over and kept the 3 girlies over night so that Coby and I could have a break and enjoy our anniversary.  We stayed at the Marriott near the Shops at Legacy for the night.  We met at the hotel, got ready, then walked over to Benihana's.  I honestly thought it was a lot closer than it was because we were in jeans and it was very hot outside. But let me tell you that Benihana's did not disappoint!!  We had soup, shrimp appetizers, and chicken and shrimp teriyaki with chocolate ice cream for dessert.  We enjoyed watching movies and sleeping a little later than normal.  By 9:00am we had checked out.  Coby was off to work and I headed back to the 3 little girlies that were waiting on me.  Ahhhhh, it was nice while it lasted... :)

2 comments:

Debra said...

What a great picture! Happy Anniversary!

Jenna said...

Cute pic! Glad y'all were able to go out and celebrate!! :) Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple! :-)