Coby, Ava and I spent Sunday afternoon at the Arboretum with the Cobbs family. We had a nice picnic and got to admire the beautiful blooms. Now I am inspired to take my garden seriously!!! Really!!!! This is the year! (No more half dead gardens for me!) Josh has a wonderful new camera and was gracious to take lots of pics. I think when we left the gardens, we had almost 300 pics!!! Here are a few...
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ava looks gorgeous with all the flowers, and blue is definitely her color! What a beautiful girl you have!
Ava is so pretty! I just love all the pictures with the flowers! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend :)
We had so much fun with you all! Ava looked even prettier with the arboretum's beautiful flowers behind her:)
Post a Comment